Sola is a personal trainer and steel combat instructor based in Beirut.
Her personal training and coaching programs are suitable for men and women of all ages and can be taken online or face to face if you live in Beirut.
Her programs will help you lose weight, tone your body and increase your flexibility through a training method that uses steel combat workouts and strength training.
Steel Combat is an intelligent kind of training, based on an up-dated, dynamic system, able to cope with the distinctive needs of any group of participants. For instance, it is possible to create a class having cardio-vascular training as its main objective, with aerobic and anaerobic exercises addressed only towards this aspect. An alternative can be a class aiming to a localized training, that focuses on resistance and muscular tone.
As a personal trainer Sola works with people who want to lose weight or maintain weight while getting fit.
A personal trainer focuses more on performance goals like building strength, speed, agility, power, etc.
As a fitness coach in Beirut Sola also trains adults who need help recovering from an injury.
Her specialist training includes:
1. Definining muscular tone.
2. Power strength and resistance.
3. Correct posture preventing muscular pain.
4. Increased motility, agility and, consequently, body control.
5. Accelerated metabolism, thus favouring a major waste of calories.
6. Reduced stress, since exercising generates a great quantity of endorphins.
7. Slows down the degenerative aging effects, keeping muscular atrophy under control.
8. Stimulates insulin absorption, which is vital for people suffering from diabetes.
9. Reduces the typical risks related to osteoporosis and other diseases involving bones.
10. Attenuates water retention and stimulates blood circulation more than any other kind of training.
During your training with Sola in Beirut or online you will be introduced to different workout methods depending on your fitness goals.
As we know Healthy eating has many benefits and healthy diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains most important.
They're also good sources of B vitamins, phosphorus, potassium, and iron.
Exercise and physical activity are great ways to feel better, boost your health and have fun....
You don't need any specific kit when training at home in Beirut or online.
If you live locally in Beirut you can train at your gym or face to face at home with Sola. Alternatively, online training programs are available for clients in Lebanon and throughout the middle east.
Please use the contact form below to get in touch with the trainer.